GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC) apply to all sales of Products made through this website between the Seller and the Buyer. They are intended to govern the relations between the Sellers and the Product Buyers.
1 - CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND THE SELLER
1) The Works and other products are presented on the Site with a description allowing the Buyer to know their essential characteristics and their price.
2) The Buyer selects the products he wants to buy.
3) It confirms its choice of Product(s), reads and accepts the present GTC by a click of validation. He agrees to pay by credit card immediately.
4) Spraycious undertakes to confirm and/or cancel the availability of the Product(s) ordered by the Buyer within 5 days of the purchase. In case the same Product is the subject of an order by several Buyers at a time, and depending on the availability of this Product (single work), it will only be sold to the first Buyer who records his order . The order will be invalidated for other buyers.
5) Once the availability of the Product (s) confirmed or reversed by the Seller, an email is sent by Noty Aroz to the Buyer to inform him of the availability or not of the Product(s) ordered(s).
6) In case of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s) by the Seller, the resolutory condition attached to the contract of sale concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is waived; the Seller in fact makes a firm commitment to deliver the Products or to make them available at the point of sale within the time limit.
7) In the absence of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s) within the period referred to in point 4), the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is automatically resolved and each party is released from its obligations. In particular, the Buyer is assured that his bank account will not be debited or will be refunded in full.
8) However, only the contract for the sale of the Product (s) unavailable (s) is covered by this resolution.
9) In the event of confirmation of the availability of all or part of the Products ordered by the Buyer, said Products shall be dispatched by the Seller or withdrawn by the Buyer in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in article 4.
2 - PRICE AND PAYMENT
The purchase price of the Product is set by the Seller. It is mentioned in euros including tax on the descriptive card, but excluding delivery charges, the latter being specified during the validation of the shopping cart. If customs duties, local taxes or import duties are payable, these rights are the responsibility of the Buyer and are his sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the authorities and / or competent bodies. It is his responsibility to check with the competent authorities.
Payment for purchases made through the Service may be made by credit card from MUMART who cash the corresponding amount, in the name and on behalf of the Seller.
The Purchaser will be charged the price of the purchased Product plus the delivery charge from the moment the Seller has validated the availability of said Product. In case of unavailability of the Product the Buyer will not be charged and his payment will be canceled. In case of availability validated by the Seller the Buyer will be charged.
3 - SECURITY OF PAYMENTS
Not Aroz have made the choice of powerful and rigorous tools in terms of securing the means of payment adopted for payment methods the Stripe solution, using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and 3D Secure encryption process, security systems more efficient at the moment, and which establish an encrypted connection directly between the Buyer and the bank.
Not Aroz has in any case access to confidential information relating to the means of payment that the Customer uses during the payment. This is why the Customer's bank details will be requested for each new order. Indeed, only Stripe has confidential information that remains inaccessible to third parties.
Although Noty Aroz uses encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via e-mail can not be guaranteed. Noty Aroz shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including (but not limited to) damage resulting from failure or delay in the transmission of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and for the transmission of viruses.
4 - SHIPPING METHOD AND PRICE OR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SELLER
4.1 Shipping by the Seller to the Buyer's home
The Buyer has the opportunity to have the Work and other products delivered to the home by notifying him when placing his order. The work is delivered to the address provided by the Buyer when ordering. In this case, the Seller, provided that he has validated the availability of the Work and Noty Aroz has notified him of the receipt of the payment, will pack the Work and make it available to a carrier. Shipping costs will be accepted by the Buyer at the time of the validation of his shopping cart.
Depending on the shipping address of the Buyer, different tax rules and other fees may apply. If the Buyer is shipped products outside the French territory, he may be required to pay import customs duties upon receipt of his products. Noty Aroz can not control these fees and can not predict their amount. Buyer will be responsible for payment of these taxes and customs duties not included.
The Buyer can contact his local customs office for more information before placing his order.
The Seller undertakes to make the commissioned Work available to the carrier within the time specified on the Worksheet from the date of confirmation of availability of the ordered Product; the Seller in fact making a firm commitment to make the Products available to a carrier within the time limit. The Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer during the passage of his order and should be sent no later than 1 month worked outside school holidays. The buyer will receive, after confirmation of the availability of the Product at the carrier, within a period that may vary depending on the chosen carrier.
Noty Aroz undertakes to transmit the parcel number to the buyer and this in order to allow the Buyer to track the status of his order on the carrier's website, provided that the latter offers a tracking service packages.
In this context the Products travel at the risk of the Seller.
4.2 Withdrawal from the Seller by the Buyer
The Buyer may also remove the Work or Works ordered on the Site directly from our point of sale.
The Buyer indicates for each Work the delivery method (shipping or withdrawal at the Seller) that he chooses during the validation process of his order on the Site.
In the case of a withdrawal at the Seller, the Buyer will not be required to pay the delivery charges.
Once he has placed his order and subject to the effective availability of the Work and the receipt of payment if the Buyer has chosen this method of payment, Noty Aroz and the buyer comes into contact to agree to a date and a time of withdrawal of the work.
The Buyer has a period of one year from the receipt of the email referred to above to remove the work at the following address: 26,5 rue du colonel groove 92120 Montrouge
Noty Aroz will hand the work as well as the invoice and the certificate of authenticity to the Buyer after making sure of the identity of the latter.
5 - RIGHT OF RETRACTION
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, as part of a purchase made from a Professional Seller established in the European Economic Area (member countries of the European Union as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein), Buyer, if he himself is a national of this zone, has a period of 14 days from receipt of the Product (s) ordered to exercise, with the Seller, his right of withdrawal, without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty.
If the buyer is not himself a national of this zone this right of retraction is not applicable.
The Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal directly from Noty Aroz by sending an email to the address email@example.com. The dispute will therefore be settled directly between the Buyer and the Seller. Not Aroz will have to make its best efforts to resolve the dispute with the Buyer.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the Products purchased (s) will be reimbursed by Noty Aroz, the return costs remaining the responsibility of the Buyer.
The work must be returned in perfect condition, in its original packaging and shipped in conditions identical to those of its sending. Return costs are fully borne by the buyer.
6 - DISPUTE – DISAGREEMENT
In general, Noty Aroz is committed to delivering a quality service to Buyers.
As such, any Buyer has the possibility to report by sending an email to , any claim concerning the Works ordered, according to the following criteria:
- Product not received within the time indicated in article 4: the Product has not been received by the Buyer. - Product not in conformity: the received Product does not correspond to the Product ordered. - Damaged product: the received Product is damaged or broken.
In the event of a claim by a Buyer concerning a Work, Noty Aroz undertakes to make its best efforts to resolve the dispute with the Buyer.
Depending on the case, the declared dispute will result in either the return of the Work ordered and reimbursement of the Buyer by Noty Aroz or the partial or total refund of the Buyer only.
In the event of the return of the Work by the Buyer, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the price of the Work, the shipping costs and the cost of return.
Noty Aroz will organize the return if necessary.
7 - PERSONAL DATA
All data collected on the website during the placing of orders are processed by Noty Aroz for the purpose of processing said orders.
The information and data of the Buyers relating to the delivery will be used for the sole purpose of allowing the shipment of the Works ordered. They can not under any circumstances be used for other purposes.
Noty Aroz undertake to ensure the security of the personal data that they keep for the needs of the realization and the follow-up of the orders.
8 - PARTIAL NULLITY
If one or more stipulations of the present GSC are considered invalid or declared as such under a law, a regulation or a final decision of a competent jurisdiction, the other stipulations will retain all their strength and all their scope.
9 - APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are subject to French law. Any dispute relating to their interpretation and / or execution falls within the jurisdiction of the French courts